Luffy Marimo Moss Balls - Unique Green Spherical Plants - Create Legendary Lush Landscape in Your Aquarium - Natural Habitat for Triops/Sea Monkeys - Perfect Décor (Large (5-Pack))
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the Luffy Marimo Moss Balls - Unique Green Spherical Plants - Create Legendary Lush Landscape in Your Aquarium - Natural Habitat for Triops/Sea Monkeys - Perfect Décor (Large (5-Pack)) by Luffy at City Pet Books. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Who wouldn't love the unadulterated company of some of the most adorable pets you can find at the pet store? But don't let these little balls fool
These lush littles blend in perfectly amongst your aquarium life and desktop clutter and will suit any vessel of water you can arrange them in. They prefer indoor lighting away from direct sunlight and heat (else it will encourage algae growth). Although they shine in the minimalism that they offer, every so often Marimo still need to be turned (to be sunned evenly), cleaned (just a light squishing and swishing in clean water), and have their water changed. Thriving Marimo balls can grow up to 10"/25cm in diameter, but must be kept at an ideal cool temperature between 70°F - 80°F (20°C to 25°C).
If a spot at home or on your office desk is looking a little drab or if you or some fishy friends would like a no-fuss roommate that won't judge or bite you, look nowhere else for the highly recommended Marimo ball. They even make the perfect gifts and are easy to dress up, so pass on the stoic warmth and endearing charm you can only get with a little green moss ball. You can be sure that you'll be receiving nothing but the best and healthiest, fluffy moss balls coming to you live from Luffy. Surprise a loved one with a pet no one will regret!
Features & Highlights
- BRING HOME A LIVE PLANT THAT BENEFITS YOUR AQUARIUM --- The 5 LUFFY Moss Balls are live plants that absorb nitrates. Fish excreta, debris, phosphate, and ammonia disturbs the natural ecosystem of the water tank. If the natural marimo moss ball is present in the water tank, they suck the toxic material. These balls thus, help in creating a natural and thriving atmosphere for the aquatic species.
- PREVENTS EXCESSIVE ALGAE GROWTH --- Both algae and marimo moss balls compete for the same nutrients for growth. Since, they absorb most of the nitrates, ammonia, and phosphates, they leave a scant room for algae to thrive. Consequently, the 5 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls prevent unwanted algae from growing back.
- REAL MARIMOS ARE NOT ALWAYS SPHERICAL & MIGHT HAVE SOME BROWN SPOTS ON THEM --- As you buy LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls, you should be able to differentiate between a real and a fake marimo. The 100% natural marimo will not always be spherical in shape or lush green in color. It is perfectly ok to have some brown spots. However, if you do find sparkling green and perfectly spherical marimos, there are high chances that they are unnatural and pesticide rich marimos.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, ADDS TO THE AESTHETIC BEAUTY & ARE LOW MAINTENANCE --- LUFFY prohibits the usage of dye that imparts artificial green color to the moss balls. Since it distributes eco-friendly, natural marimo moss balls, expect to receive regular/irregular shaped moss balls which are not always in deep green color. Undoubtedly, the marimo moss balls add to the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium and are low maintenance. They simply require some light and freshwater.
- SNAIL-PROOF AND LOVED BY SHRIMPS --- Some snails love to feed on live plants, but when it comes to the LUFFY marimo moss balls, they nibble or eat food off it just like a shrimp. Shrimps, on the other hand, gorge on the green stuff and munch on any particle they like. We recommend keeping the marimo moss balls away from fishes such as Koi or goldfish as it's a tasty snack for them. It's completely safe for them, but you don't want your one pet to eat your plant pet.
|Manufacturer:||LUFFY PETS COLLECTION|
|Publisher:||LUFFY PETS COLLECTION|
|Studio:||LUFFY PETS COLLECTION|
|Package Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.31 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|