Aquatic Arts Aquarium Moss Triple Combo Pack - Mats of Java Moss, Taiwan Moss, and Willow Moss - Live Aquarium Plants by
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Aquatic Arts Aquarium Moss Triple Combo Pack - Mats of Java Moss, Taiwan Moss, and Willow Moss - Live Aquarium Plants by by Aquatic Arts at City Pet Books. MPN: TRIPLEMOSS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This combo pack is perfect for those looking to add a variety of beautiful mosses to their aquariums! It comes with portions of 3 different kinds of
- 1. Java Moss (Taxiphyllum barbieri): This famous moss is easily the most popular and easy-to-grow live moss in the aquarium hobby, and it is also one of the most beautiful. Java moss removes pollutants from the water, greatly reducing the need for water changes and preventing "smelly tank syndrome."
- 2. Taiwan Moss (Taxiphyllum sp.): This is a lesser known, but excellent moss for both experts and beginners alike! The moss is grown outdoors in Taiwan, and may contain a few pest snails or terrestrial bugs (the bugs will not survive or reproduce underwater).
- 3. Willow Moss (Fontinalis antipyretica): This is a very hardy and undemanding live plant - great for beginners and experts alike! It looks almost identical to Java Moss, but the branches and strands are significantly larger and more defined. Each type of moss grows into bushy patches that are always a favorite hiding place for shrimp and fish fry.
We are pleased to offer these mosses in solid stainless steel mat form that makes it easy to attach and begin propagating on rocks, driftwood, or aquarium substrate. Mosses are great plants to keep in any freshwater aquarium due to their low lighting requirements. They are capable of living in cold water tanks as well as tropical tanks. They are very easy plants to keep without much extra care, but like all plants, it may benefit from sparing supplementation such as Seachem Flourish, Flourish Excel, Nitrogen and other plant supplements, although many aquarists have great success with this moss purely through keeping a well-maintained aquarium with no supplementation.
- Temperature: 59 - 82° F (15 - 28° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Aquarium Placement: Any
- Care: Easy
Features & Highlights
- 3 by 1.6 inch Java Moss Mat, 3.6 by 3.6 inch Taiwan Moss Mat, 3 by 1.6 inch Willow Moss Mat
- Each type of moss ships on a stainless steel mat and comes with a 100 percent Live Arrival Guarantee
- Grows along driftwood, rocks, and other surfaces; grows along rear glass for a plant backdrop effect
- Does not need special or high intensity lighting; can be kept in any freshwater aquarium
- Provides biofilm, hiding places, and security for the young when you place it in a breeding tank
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 6 x 6 inches|